A+B Epoxy Putty 7 oz. White 9904-H
A+B White Epoxy Putty 7 oz. 9904-H
An easy-to-use, two part putty you simply mix and mold like clay - no complicated weighing or measuring required. Easy 1:1 cut-what-you-need mix ratio Form it into any shape. It hardens in one hour and makes a final, steel-hard cure in 12 hours. Cures under water.
Provides a durable and permanent bond to:
•Fiberglass •Concrete •Brick •Stone •Glass •Porcelain •Tile •Ceramics •Pottery•Metal •Copper •Chrome •Iron •Wood •Most PVC •Countless other materials
Mixing and Handling:
- Make sure the application surface is free of gas, grease, oil, rust, dirt, or debris. Roughing or sanding the surface is recommended.
- Mold the epoxy to the approximate shape of the repair and apply firmly, sealing and smoothing thoroughly and securely.
- Using A + B Epoxy Putty is amazingly easy, simply cut off equal parts of the A + B bars.
- Knead and roll in your hands or on a clean working surface until the colors merge. Make sure there are no streaks.
- Gloves are advisable for mixing and molding the putty products.
- Rubbing water on the surface will yield a professionally looking smooth surface.
- Let it harden and cure for the specified time: one hour hardening and 12 hour curing time for regular A + B, and five minute hardening with 2 to 3 hour curing time for Fast Epoxy Putty.
- Clean all tools, reusable gloves, and hands, if necessary, with soap and warm water immediately after use.
Some Suggested Uses:
- Fill cracks or holes in decks and broken tiles -- cures under water
- Fill cracks and holes in pool or spa and underwater plumbing, pumps and drains - no draining required
- Repair breaks, cracks or leaks in all types of plumbing fixtures and ceramics - tubs, toilets, sinks, tiles, caulking
- Seals leaks in gasoline tanks and air conditioner systems
- Repair all types of fiberglass cracks, holes and breaks
- Insulating cable splices
- Sculpture and Taxidermy and Carving
- Furniture Repair
- Repair cracked metal
- Repair broken fillings on appliances
- Porcelain doll repair
- Preventive pipe wrap on key elbows where masonry or other materials will encapsulate piping