Blue Devil Calcium Hardness Test Solution B B7029
Calcium Hardness Test Solution B by Blue Devil B7029
- Rinse vial marked Hardness?Alkalinity and fill to line A with water to be tested.
- Add 2 drops of Hardness Solution A and swirl to mix. A violet color will develop if Hardness is present
- Add Hardness solution B in drops until color changes to a permanent blue.
- Calculation: Multiply the number of drops by 50 to determine the Hardness in parts per million (expressed as calcium carbonate).
Example: 7 drops X 50 = 350 ppm Hardness.
- Ideal Hardness is 200-400 ppm. If your water tests over or under this range, consult a pool store specialist for advice.